FOCAF Head Start provides bus transporatation for 4 of our centers.
We try to serve as many of our families that need transportation for their children to the center as possible.
Due to limited spots on the bus, the federal requirement that a bus route does not last longer then 1 hour, and safety needs; certain requirements for transportation apply.
Safety of the children is FOCAF’s number one priority
· The bus driver and monitor will only release children to people that are authorized emergency
release contacts. They will check ID for anyone they do not know.
· Please arrive 10 minutes before your child’s designated stop time
· For safety reasons a bus driver can only wait at a stop for 2 minutes
· Please watch your child at all times while waiting at the bus stop
· Bring your child up to the bus door and meet your child at the bus door as they exit
· Always cross in front of the bus, wait for bus driver to signal for you to cross
· Food, drinks, and toys are not allowed on the bus or in backpacks
· There is no smoking allowed at the bus stop
Copyright © 2017 Friends of Children & Families, Inc